View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 02:19 PM

1) Define "polyamory" in a sentence or phrase.
loving or caring for more than one person

2) Give us a quick snapshot of yourself. Whatever you want to share in a few sentences, including whether or not you ID as poly.
I am a poly, pansexual swinger

3) How many partners/lovers do you currently have if any? Tell us their names/pseudonyms and one or two things about them, including their role in your life (occasional fuckbuddy, spouse, romantic-but-not-sexual LDR, etc) and whether or not they have any contact or relationship with each other. Have you ever had more partners at a time than you have now?

I have four.

G is a bf of nine years, we have three children and we are devoted to each other and we are getting married later this year

J is my gf, she is beautiful, classy, sexy and my best friend and my lover

B is my bf, he is a bit a nerd lol, very sweet and loving

A is a my reg play mate and he is married and I am best friends with his wife

4) Do you have an "ideal" poly configuration? If so, what is it? If not, why not (haven't figured it out yet, don't believe in "ideal configurations", etc.)?

I do, we have had a few problems but we are getting to a happy place in our life's

5) Are you out about the role of poly in your life all of the time, some of the time, or none of the time? If some of the time, when? Are you satisfied with your level of outness?

I do wish that I could tell the world because I am so happy, I have only told my ex friend and my bf have told a few friends but none of our family know...

6) Do you think that some ways of having relationships are inherently better or worse than others (poly vs mono, heirarchical poly vs egalitarian poly, etc)? If so, why?

I think it just depends on what is good for the person in question

7) What are the best things about poly to you? What are the worst things?

never being alone, always having someone there for you no matter what and getting different things from each person.

finding time and hearing the people you love fighting and falling apart

8) Could you ever see yourself being happily monogamous?
I did for eight years and I could do it again and I would be very happy

9) Would you recommend poly to others who may not have considered it? How about to your kids if you have any now or ever end up having any?

poly is not for everyone so it would depend on the person
I would tell my children when the time was right and I am very careful with my lovers and spending time with them with my children there...

10) Free space! Either leave blank or write anything else you want to say or anything you want to ask future quiz-takers![/QUOTE]