View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by transcendental View Post
It helps that our relationship is perfect in every other way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lia View Post
As I think more and more about the future, I am less optimistic that my husband and I will work out. He is extremely jealous, insecure, and loves to get revenge on me even for the smallest things. He's a great father and I love him for that, but he doesn't seem to put the same effort into our marriage. We recently decided to separate, but I do wish that we will continue a loving relationship and not just for our son.
Yikes. Going from thinking your marriage was "perfect" besides the sexual dysfunction, to saying he is jealous, insecure, vengeful for the smallest things...

Good luck. Glad you're getting a little vanilla sex in the meantime, but really, as I said a year ago, life is too short to be so mismatched. I put up with unbearable shit from my ex-h for way too long, and finally we separated and divorced. Best decision I ever made. Read my blog if you don't believe me.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37