View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 11:31 AM

So! All my ramblings about seeing other men aside, I had yet another spectacular date with Ginger Wednesday afternoon into Thursday morning. He came to my place at 3 (actually he was 10 mins early [awww! so eager!], but I was ready for him).

We'd discussed some kinky activities to try in chat during the week. However when he got here, he was just all over me in his usual enthusiastic way. I mentioned doing one of the activities, and he said, "I'm just so happy to be with you!" and attacked me passionately and it was delicious. (He was sorry about the shortened date the previous week, him being shy about sharing his work in progress studio with me, and then his back giving out. He made up for lost time. Mmmm...)

After an hour of that, we got dressed and sat out on the balcony with glasses of wine. He rarely drinks as he doesn't hold liquor well, so it was sweet of him to join me in that. Then I cooked us dinner while he played his guitar and sang on the couch. I just love that! Love hearing him, looking over at his long lanky self, so attractive, lost in the songs. Singing loudly without reserve, telling me this or that tidbit about the song and the person who wrote it, etc. We ate and chatted, he played a couple more songs after dinner... and then I initiated the kinky play I'd been planning.

He responded extremely satisfactorily to my ideas. He had told me he is a more "go with the flow" kind of guy, but likes when I come up with fun ideas. So that was all very awesome and sexy to the max.

Then we drove to the river park and took a nice one hour walk at sunset. When we got home, he was tired and went to bed, and I stayed up an extra hour and a half chatting with miss pixi online. What a sweetie.

In the morning, at my request, Ginger installed this mission style chandelier I'd recently retrieved from storage (it used to hang in my dining room at the house I shared with my ex). I just stood there and held the flashlight or handed him tools. He loves projects, and the light looks so good hanging over my table now! I missed it.

I've also given him 2 mission style antique chairs (a Morris recliner chair and a rocker) which needed work. He's repaired them already and has them installed in his studio. Awww! I don't have room for them here, and miss pixi said she bets he loves having those pieces of me in his space. He's sent me pix of how they look. He's so good at woodworking and it's awesome he fixed them both so quickly and well, carving a new rocker for the rocking chair, rewebbing the seat of the recliner (my ex-h was so bad at household projects, a procractinator and also passive aggressive in everything he did, so it's such a contrast!).

Meanwhile, it's so funny and cool that Ginger and miss p chat online almost every day. Tuesday night I worked and didnt come online when I got home right away as I had a few chores to do, and dinner to eat, first. Apparently miss p and Ginger were chatting then and wondering where I was. hehe Talking about me behind my back!

Both of them have expressed to me how much they like each other. And they do have fond memories of the 3way sex... might be time to plan another time for all 3 of us to be together again soon. Uncharted territory! It makes me a little nervous, but I trust them both so much. Mostly I am loving having this nice family feeling between the 3 of us. Helping each other with household projects, supporting each other with family and personal issues, sharing interests, no judgment, no bitching, just consideration, and shall I say, mature love and respect.

No wonder I have little interest in adding any other love interests in my life right now. I already feel like the luckiest girl in the world.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

Mags (poly, F, 62) loving Pixie (poly, F, 40) since January 2009, living together since 2013
Seeing Kahlo (polyish, M, 45)
Master, (mono, M, 36), Pixie's Dom/bf for 3+ years