View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post
Tonight Mono talked to PN about what has been going on for him. I noted that in hearing the story from both of them that the underlying theme at the moment is that everything has changed. I don't know if it has. I guess time will tell.

I haven't found my "letting it all go" button. I hope its not broken.
LOL! Those buttons tend to come and go in terms of working, at will. So be patient, even if its broken today, it may be working again shortly.

I'm glad that they talked too. They needed to do that. PN and LB need to know that this is a moment that needs gone through, but not the end of the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post
Gaud I'm so sick of myself.

I'm not the best company. I don't feel particularly worthy or special in any way. I just feel like its an obligation to spend time with me and that people put in their time.

Tomorrow they are having a coffee date in the evening. I was asked if this is okay. How can one answer that? No = I am a controlling bitch who gets to say what happens when, yes = I don't care about you, do what you want. I feel like I am the bad guy in all this right now.
It doesn't work that way sweetie. As Derby said-people who care about you, and I know that there are many of us who do, are happy to be around you in happiness and in sadness etc. It's ok to express your feelings. They don't have to always be good feelings!

I completely get you on the date thing. That question makes me NUTS! It's been one of the arguments for Maca and I several times. There is NO right answer to that question, because either I screw myself directly or I screw myself indirectly.
I happen to agree with SNeacail on this one, having gone through it SO MANY TIMES, Im a firm believer in telling the other person no I'm not ok with it right now,but I'm also not sure that's fair or reasonable, so I want you to go, do what you need to do and then come home and cuddle with me while I get my head around what's going on inside me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNeacail View Post
It's fine to say: "I'm NOT okay with this, but I know that's unreasonable, so go have a nice chat. However, I might need some extra time together (or something else) when you get home."
YES YES YES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derbylicious View Post
Just so you know this isn't true. I enjoy spending time with you, happy you, sad you, excited you and hurting you. You ARE special even if you're not feeling it right now.
YES YES YES