View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 07:50 AM

The first changes are apparent on my body. Mainly in the upper region unfortunately We will see how much my figure will change I am not that happy with that special development, but well, my weight is going down, that's all what matters to me right now. Let's see how I will look like in some weeks. Sward and Lin assured me that they can't say they don't care, but that it wouldn't matter that much if I change my outer appearance drastically. Lin joked, that he, if the outcome wouldn't please me, would start to learn how to bake to help me gain some weight again ^.^ What brought Sward to skip in and offer him some help, as he likes to bake and has done so from time to time (back in the days, when he knew what the words 'free time' really mean *sigh*).

As I have touched on the time thing: My schedule is packed right now. I upped my sport and course time quite a bit and am busy work and university-wise. Another project of mine (the healthy food one) is doing great and I am able to squeeze in some time every day to plan a yummi diet for each of us. Lin is a bit miffy, because he doesn't like all the sea food stuff I absolutely favor and waits for some changes on that front. I will cook his favorite meal on Sunday; some kind of birthday present Sward was the one reminding me of an opportunity to give him a new drawing board. We can't afford the really good ones, but even a cheap one should be better than constantly drawing with his mouse.

Sward and I have a hard time sleeping in our bedroom. Our dog is having a serious diarrhea and produces some gasses you wouldn't believe it. As she is a bit older this can become life threatening. She lost 6 kilos already because of it and we aren't able to find the cause. We will try with some high quality food for now, as it may be a reaction to some additives in her normal food. If this doesn't work, we will have to look for some possible chronically reasons or dysfunctional organs. Not looking that great right now. I am really worried. I can't manage to stay in the room, when she 'gives it her all'. We have an air freshener, but it doesn't help that much.

(Totally not poly at all again. Seems as if our unspectacular life is back.)

My Blog