View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 04:03 AM

Thank you for your long reply and for breaking down everything I said in order to explain. I understand where you are coming from more now and think I understand. I understand also that you wanted to know about adding T to your life, not what this thread became. For that I am sorry and if you desire to get back on track with that, I will respectfully leave the topic alone as I sense that you have had enough of it.

It seems to me that you think that everything is under control with L except for these women he chooses to be girlfriends with. I go back to my earlier post and say the same thing.... if you start sleeping with T then he will want the same thing and I suspect that the whole "thing" that you dislike about his relationship with these woman will be exacerbated. It seems that needs working on first in my opinion.

Thanks again for explaining so much. I'm sorry it wasn't what you wanted to hear, but I hope some of it challenged you enough to think about it all as it seems a lot of us were concerned or we wouldn't of bothered writing at all.

Good luck, I hope it all goes well and you reach your desired out come in harming none and helping all.