View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 02:48 AM

Default A great visit

Our plans for a date Saturday night fell apart. That happens when you have kids! However, we did manage to meet!

We had a little gathering/bbq at our casa yesterday, Lovely came to visit. We spent hours talking.

She's really quite fun to be around. Gets most of the corny jokes that we throw around, found out that Bear and I act in front of our friends the way that we act on the phone; i.e, we pick at each other in a loving way.

I wasn't as attracted to her right off like Bear was, but that's ok. Like so many have pointed out to me, I can't expect that Bear and I will fall in love with a person the same way, at the same rate, nor that she will fall for both of us in the same way. Or even that there will be any falling.

There is, however, quite a bit of liking going on. Bear and Lovely had a much more *bam* connection than she and I did, but there is a connection there.

I'm looking forward to seeing her again in a couple of weeks, I think there is going to be a fair amount of driving back and forth for all of us.

Ahhhh, and thus starts a new dating experience

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity.--EAP