View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 09:05 PM
Official Greeter

Hi Lia,
Welcome to our forum.

You have some tough choices to make about whether you can live with your husband's limitations (and for how long). Perhaps more communication with him will uncover some willingness/acceptance that he didn't know he had. There's always that possibility.

It should be helpful to be able to talk with other members on this site about your situation, as you'll encounter many sympathetic ears here, and get good advice.

I would just take some time to get to know people on this site, and do some reading (and posting) on the various threads, before you come to any definite decisions about your situation.

Re (from Lia, Post #1):
Quote:
"Two of my partners became regulars and I developed feelings for them. I was confused as to why I felt this way, I knew we were just hooking up for sex. I told them how I felt and they turned me down, one even called me a 'whore.'"
That's too bad, I'm sorry that happened. I don't know why people have to be so cruel.

It seems to me that wanting an emotional (besides just sexual) connection has nothing to do with "whoredom." I don't even know where they came up with that.

I hope you have better fortune in your future connections.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.