View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LotusesandRoses View Post
It sounds like in some ways you think of your husband in a very different light, based on your signature - You say you're married, but you have two lovers. Do you maybe expect more security from your husband? Do you expect him to view love and sex differently than "other guys?"
I do expect more security from my husband, I guess... we've been together for almost 20 years and even though in theory I would like to get to the point, some day, where I don't think in hierarchy anymore when it comes to my relationships.. right now I do. I've been dating one of my guys for four months, the other for almost seven months. Right now I do think of him (my husband) as my primary relationship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LotusesandRoses View Post
I can honestly say I wouldn't be thrilled if my partner got another partner, even though I just went on a date yesterday, and I'm glad for his relationship with his girlfriend. We're both young professionals, both of us work more than one job, and we only see each other about two or three times a month, on a good month. Having another person take away from me would hurt my feelings. I completely understand from that perspective.
Yes, that's what I mean... confusing, that!
Lou & Jane - Ren's girlfriends
Lin - Bo's other GF