View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm View Post
Perhaps not, but at least it would be an ethical ending.
Ethics don't make me feel compelled to demand another person, who is likely a chapter in my book of life, obliterate their primary homelife to be considered a candidate in my love life. I'm sorry. We will have to agree to disagree. I wouldn't ask anyone else subscribe to my ethics just because I think they are the way I should behave, as they must weigh carefully what is on the line for the risks they are personally taking.

I'd rather the potential (often not so caring, no so warm, loving or sensual) spouse be in the dark than to expect her to be made privy of my existence so she can further destroy the person (and their children's relationship with him). I believe hurting her, the children and the person I am amorous toward is far worse than her being clueless. I believe in some cases there is a bit of "Hear no evil, See no evil, Speak no evil" going on where she doesn't want to know. She is just glad he isn't bugging her for attention. I can't be the only one who has been attracted to people who happen to be in that situation.. surely?
Neither have found the partner(s) we would like to merge villages with. In the meantime we are exploring our collective sexuality to find a frequency that feels right.