View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 09:26 PM

I have 12 piercings, 4 tats, and a brand.

The piercings are: 3 in each ear, right eyebrow, labret, both nipples, navel, and below the belt.

As for care of the nipple piercings: salt water is your friend as is antimicrobial soap. You also /really/ want to wear a tight tee, tank, or sports bra to sleep in for about three weeks. It literally takes MONTHS for them to heal. Thankfully, at the time I got them I was single and celibate so I didn't have to worry about anyone wanting to play with them because that is a really, really bad idea.

The only infection problem I've ever had was the first time I had my navel pierced. It was done with a CBR. I'm pretty sure that's what caused the issues. This time (Aug 2011) I had it done with a curved barbell. It took a while to heal, but no infection.

As soon as I figure out how to post pictures without first uploading them to a website I will post pics of two of my tats. One needs to be re-done. It's on the inside of my wrist, in a delicate tissue area and the stupid ink mostly fell out : ( The two I'll show off are left ball of upper arm and tear-drop muscle on right leg. There's one I got as a present to Bear; only he, my gynecologist, and our lovers will see it! LOL

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity.--EAP