View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahHopeful View Post
Religions are designed to control a societies behaviors, thoughts, and wealth. Part of my Ministry is to make people aware of the Evils of Religion, and how clearly they do Satan's work. Christ's path through the pages of the Bible focused on this Evil over and over again...He was the worst Jewish Rabbi ever....look at all the rules he broke while teaching us the righteous path to Glory back to God.

If others give their free agency over to Religion, then cast dark stones of judgement, oppression, and hatred then let them. Christ, and the true followers of Christ, embrace all people with love. I do not judge, I embrace. I do not create laws against the free will of others, (Mormons take note), I support the manifestations produced from the choices your Souls make in our world. From my faith in Christ do I understand the nature of the love he gave us all....No religion gives that to us....NO RELIGION

The Bible is a book, and within you'll find the path of Godly Righteousness. You will also read how men continue to control others, even now, for the illusions of being better than others... History could use a Biblical rewrite...
Well, I've spent a lot of years dealing seriously with the Christian religion, and agree with a lot of what you say. After so much pursuit there is one problem (of many) that boils to the surface. Christianity and the Bible seem to be about the individual. For example, one reads the Bible by oneself. Also, however one relates to God and the Holy Spirit, it is usually one-on-One.

The problem is people are social, we are defined by the company we keep, and we find solace and happiness there. Christianity will never help people as long as it keeps trying to get us alone. But the approach is wrong. The assumption is that we are all alike, we are like each other. We never are, never have been, never will be. But we keep being surprised about that.