View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolyCurious4 View Post
Hubby on the other hand doesn't have an issue with it. He feels that there is no way of knowing the extenuating circumstances.
It's a deal breaker for me, my husband too. My first poly experience on my ex husbands side was actually him pretending he had been with a single person, but he'd been with a cheating married person. I can't ever imagine wanting to inflict that type of pain on somebody. My dad slept with almost every woman he came across too, so I find cheating one of the most depressing things that can happen in a relationship.

And of course your husband could know the extenuating circumstances. It's called getting to know people. I don't really believe there are any good excuses to cheat. Usually when somebody is cheating, the relationship they are in is better off ending - or shall I say, I've never seen a relationship be better off for cheating, maybe just putting off the inevitable for awhile longer.