View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 05:57 AM

[Warning, this post contains smut and nonsense.]

UPDATE: One of the first things Gia said to me tonight was that she'd mentioned the idea of the three of us getting together at my place in a week and a half to Eric and he was down for it. So, it's a date.

OH MY FREAKING GOSH

So many incredibly hot memories, fucking hell, how am I supposed to wait a week and a half, fucking christ, I want them both so bad agh totally turned on right now just typing these words, fuck, fuck, more than a year and a half, a year and a fucking half, the recollections I want to type out right now are so incredibly beautifully lewd, well hell it's my blog why not.

Him fucking her missionary style, me licking his cock each time it drew out of her. My face buried in her pussy, feeling her shudder, as he fucked me from behind, doggy style. She and I nuzzling and kissing each other as we both went down on him. Kissing, licking, sucking, rubbing, fingering, laughing, gasping, moaning, cumming, loving, holding, naked, sweaty, sensitive, happy.

Fuck. Threesomes with people you love = best in life.

I wish I had a bigger bed! Mine is an extra-long full, big enough for two people but it'll be awkward for three. We'll manage.

A promise to myself: I will not masturbate starting this Saturday, until we get together. That'll be a full week. Sex is always more intense for me if I haven't been masturbating.

God, I hope they're 1/10 as excited about this as I am. I hope we manage to leave the event we're going to, a dance party, early enough to have some decent time together. I hope god fuck crazy turned on right now can't even think!

Apologies for this post.