View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outthebox View Post
Kathy now wants to meet Rita, I think this is a natural progression and how we should proceed after the rocky start we had.
Some time soon, I will need to discuss with Kathy what I want and how I want this relationship to be structured.I have had some discussion with Rita on what I want and how I would like it structured.
How long have you and Rita been together?
My husband has been with his girlfriend for about 10 months. At the moment the structure is that I'm his primary, but I could see this changing in the future.. but it will take a lot of time, and work, and it will certainly take a lot of work between me and the girlfriend. We have met a couple of times. But we are taking things very slowly, which I think is the only way to go...

You say Kathy and Rita have not met and that you only talked about the structure you would like with both of them separately. If I were one of them, I would not consider co-primary ship without knowing that the 'other woman' is someone I can like, trust, and be in that kind of relationship with (because the two of them will be in a relationship too, even if it's not sexual).