View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 03:36 PM

Location: Canada, where people yell yeha for ten days and throw up on there shoes.
Default waaaaassup?

Well hello. what's new? missed you folks.

Well my life is as odd as it's ever been and now filled with more love fun and adventure then I would have thought.

I'm living with my beloved, her husband and their two kids and having the time of my life.

I'm taking classes to become an EMT, Emergency Medical technician/Paramedic, surrounded by love and learning to live again.How cool is that? zactly. very.

I have a lot to learn about being in love, true love, and can tell I've got a lot of work to do, but i'm getting there.

being with someone who loves me fully is an amazing an touching experience.

I've let my marriage go, I've filed for divorce and it will be finalized in 3 months or so. T my wife is happy now, and deservedly so. I was never the man for her, we had what we had, but I'm glad it's over.

For all the pain, hurt and sorrow I experienced last year, all I can say about that is, is that it was worth it, because it brought me to Ro, my love.

later folks, I'm off to go sit in the sun and thank the universe for looking after me.