View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 05:28 PM

I really miss rory right now. It's been a month since we saw each other the last time and it's going to be another month before we get to meet again. This is an exceptionally long time between visits but that's how it is now. I'm going on holiday with friends this month and I can't afford to fly twice a month. I'd love to just be close to her and touch her. I can't wait for the time when we live in the same country and get to see each other more often!

I've spent a lot of time with the friend I mentioned in my last post. We've been having a blast! I'm so glad she's here now and I get to spend time with her. I've also worked a lot so this week has been quite intense and busy.

I think I can now call Bob my FWB since it's becoming quite clear that our "benefit" encounters are going to continue. We had a good conversation yesterday when I went to his place and we both feel good about this, whatever this is. It's working well and I think both of us are in the same place with our expectations - or actually the lack of expectations. It's not going to be fun to end the physical side of our friendship when we move to different places in a few months, but that's life. I've decided to enjoy the moment and not worry too much about the future. Wish me luck.

Last edited by Mya; 05-12-2012 at 05:32 PM.