View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 10:04 PM

Default A sorta side note?

More and more I'm finding that I want to live on my own. I love having a home with a partner and sharing a bed at night with someone I love. But lately I just want my own space. Getting my own place isn't an option at this point because I can't afford it. If I didn't live with my current partners, I'd have to live with my mom until I finished school. I can pretty much take care of my personal bills, I don't have the money for rent.

I'm sure this has a lot do with my current relationship drama. But I'm also feeling the need for more personal time. I think much of it has to do with the fact that I've never really lived on my own. I lived in college dorms until I met Hardy and then I pretty much moved in with him. Almost a decade later, here we are. Maybe it's the stress of living in a triad and not always wanted your partners lovey dovey interaction in your face all the time. (or the ever present reminders of how much sex they are having.)

Just wanted to get that out there. I really wish I had my own place to go to, to get a breath of fresh air. It would be so nice.