View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 07:43 PM
polypenguin polypenguin is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 133

so here i am, day.... well, roughly 7 or something like that.

today, I'm feeling pretty good, better than yesterday and much better than the day before that. we are probably going to see geanbean's new (not official yet) boyfriend this weekend, and I'm very much looking forward to it. whether there will be sex or not is still up in the air, but only time will tell. I'm feeling much better about them having sex now, and though i can't say I'm perfectly fine with it yet, I'm beginning to feel much better about it.

I only have 3 1/2 months until i am allowed to start dating etc. as well. That is at the end of august. we've been talking this for 8 1/2 months now, and the inabilities/inequalities are wearing thin. That being said, i am doing my best to swallow my pride, hence the thread.

I really hope she is ready by then. i'm doing my best not to push, and let her feel however she needs to feel before i offer any advice. If she's not ready by then, i don't know what to do, she read the "How To Fix a Broken Refrigerator" story, and that's when she decided she wanted time to figure out why it hurt her me wanting other people. We decided on a time frame as well, and that will be late august.

But what if she isn't ready? then what? do i let her have more time, and wined up in a never ending "i need more time" scenario. Or do i do what i want, knowing it's breaking her heart?

I'd like to hear some responses. When the time comes, whether she says she's ready or not, is it ok for me to hold her to her promise?
Reply With Quote