View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CielDuMatin View Post
Mya, I really don't like to single anyone out, I guess.
Okay, so you were talking about individual situations where people seek help? I though you were talking about general discussions here, which I think revolve mostly around relationship stuff. There are sex topics as well, but sex is usually a part of romantic relationships, so I think that is as good a topic as any other area of relationships.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CielDuMatin View Post
This is more a question of whether we are, de facto, changing the definition of poly to include this type of relationship model. Because if we are, then I am going to have to add a whole 'nother set of questions to folks during the "getting to know what type of poly person you are" discussion.
I do think that the definition of polyamory includes love and I wouldn't come here only writing about purely sexual relationships. It's just that these two aren't always very easy to separate. I can only talk about myself here but since I know I am capable of loving more than one, there's no way of knowing what happens with my FWB feelings-wise. Also, open relationships can cause very similar feelings for example to a person whose partner has another partner, even though that other partner is only sexual.