View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phy View Post
Does this blog make any sense any longer? I reread some of it and have to say: the struggles that have been poly related were few, the solutions were quickly found and nowadays most of the stuff I write about is just normal relationship stuff and every day life. .. That's why I wondered, should I keep at posting things about our unspectacular poly-life on this side?

From my perspective, please keep posting! People tend to post here when they have problems. Being able to point to "successful" poly relationships I think has beneficial effects and is encouraging to those who are just starting out. I think your story has been influential, as have others who have different configurations. You help show how poly can work on a day to day basis. I think that my relationships with MrS and Dude have also achieved the "normal relationship" level of drama - but I think that it is helpful to new people to see that, ultimately, poly issues are "relationship" issues after you get over the initial hurdles. We are not so different from people that pursue one relationship at a time...we just do it concurrently rather than serially.

JaneQ

PS. I'm a little selfish in this. I enjoy reading about other girls who have two boys and make it work. There may be differences in how we handle certain situations but I feel we have something in common and I have been following your story avidly.
Lotus: poly bi female, "it's complicated" relationships with Dude/JaneQ/MrS (1+ years)
TT: poly bi male, married to Lotus, FB with JaneQ
VV and MsJ: bi-women with male primaries, LTR LDR FWBs to JaneQ

My poly blogs here:
The Journey of JaneQSmythe
The Notebook of JaneQSmythe