View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 05:27 AM

Default Just wondering ...

So, I have been a bit busy lately. I haven't caught up on all the posts on this side, what I tended to do quite regularly for months. But there is so much going on in the new relationship corner and that just got me thinking. Does this blog make any sense any longer? I reread some of it and have to say: the struggles that have been poly related were few, the solutions were quickly found and nowadays most of the stuff I write about is just normal relationship stuff and every day life.

Am I feeling too secure to not expect any bad surprises any longer? Yes, often there is something unexpected along our way, but I kind of feel that it will be about simple things that tend to come up in any relationship out there. I doubt they will be poly related. That's why I wondered, should I keep at posting things about our unspectacular poly-life on this side? As my initial intention was to give something back for the support I felt when stumbling over this website and read about all the ways people made poly relationships work and therefore tell the (mostly) anonymous crowd how we possibly get things in order after the initial chaos. I wasn't searching for normal relationship stuff back then Maybe it's about time to stop adding unrelated stuff to this site. Or I just take a break and come back, as soon as something poly related really happens. (And not just me wondering about some possibilities. )

My Blog

Last edited by Phy; 05-09-2012 at 06:22 AM.