View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycindie View Post
Funny, no matter what kind of configuration I would be in, I see no reason to get into fluid bonding. I always wonder why it's such a big deal for people to do it, when so much is at risk. In addition to my current lover, I have a potential new lover, and if we proceed with the relationship, I will be both the hinge of my Vee and the arm of his Vee, but I don't have this big hot desire for anyone to go bareback in me... ever.
I don't really understand why it can be such a big deal for people either sometimes - the truth is that I prefer how after sex with condoms I can relax and cuddle and bask in the afterglow, and after sex without a condom I'm more likely dashing to the bathroom to clean up. I also think most guys can find condoms that make the experience good for them too, they just have to test a bunch of them to find the right one sometimes.

edited to say that I see Tonberry makes a lot of good points in the post after this. I'm sure if I didn't have so many trust issues and worry about making a choice that could cause an STI to my husband, I'd be more likely to take more risks around safe sex

Last edited by Anneintherain; 05-08-2012 at 11:44 PM.