View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceoli View Post
It is important for me to take this to task because any time we use fictitious reasons to create divides or to try to create different "species" of people we're actually putting whole groups of people down. That flawed reasoning is the very same reasoning that fuels sexism, racism, discrimination against gay, lesbian, bi and transgendered people and all sorts of other acts of discrimination in society.
I'm not sure where you got that Mono is creating fictitious reasons? I know the man very well and have not come across that. He certainly has his own opinion of himself and how some mono people are, but I have never heard him say that he thinks all mono people are like he is. I talk to him in real life and we discuss these things readily. Sometimes what he thinks doesn't come across on here as it should as it is with all of us sometimes. Perhaps he has forgotten to say somewhere on here that HE thinks something or it's HIS opinion, but we all do that sometimes in our passion to get our thoughts across too.

I'm wondering where you are going with all this and kind of wish you would get to some kind of point. If there is one. I am saying this with confusion, not judgment or anger or frustration even, just confusion....I am trying hard to understand your arguments with all this. Is it simply that you dislike Mono and what he says? Are you trying to challenge him to make him move forward on the path he is on? Are you in someway processing your own stuff in regards to all this?

Please tell us what it's all about?