View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 07:19 AM

BEST DAY IS BEST. Just, seriously, everything about the day that just passed was perfect. I smiled so much and laughed so much. Alternately calm/content and engaged/excited.

I think the truest sign that you have a great dynamic with people is if when you're with them you feel like a better version of yourself, enhanced. Smarter, funnier, more useful, more interesting, more attractive.

Got up early, shower with Davis, made coffee, stopped at the library to get a book I've been wanting to read, picked up J & B, good music in the car.

At our destination, sporting time! I don't play their game, so I explored the huge park we were visiting instead, found sunny patches in which to lay back and read. Lunch from a roadside stand. In the afternoon, D & J kept playing while B & I went swimming. We lounged on inflatable floating chairs and had a long conversation.

Heading back out, met up with Davis's parents and saw an amazing movie, then drove home, getting back a full 14 hours after we'd left.

The banter, the warmth, the careful attention we each pay to the others, the edge of attraction (I wonder very much, if it just's me who feels/sees it), the shared references.

Best non-sexual quad ever.