View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
Some of the people who want, need, to experience this sense of being amazing are shy, awkward, needy etc. And when it's a woman who is these things, one that L finds attractive, who makes him feel protective and adored... well, then they start to feel Special and Chosen. And then when they feel Special, they start to think they might be More Special than the wife.

I am aware that their cocky disrespect towards me is often born out of their own feelings of inadequacy or low self esteem. And L makes them feel amazing!

I don't want to take that away from them! That's pretty cool; isn't it? That L can help them to feel good about themself?

I don't begrudge that, why should I? His ability to give people an awareness of themselves as extraordinary is a gift to be shared. And who needs it more than people who feel badly about themselves?! How selfish would I be to disallow those people from experiencing what L can give them?!
I'm sorry, BUT -

This is perhaps the most WTF thing I've heard in a very long time.

Your husband has groupies whom he helps with their self-esteem issues by letting them disrespect you? But since you have overcome YOUR self-esteem issues, this "free therapy" he gives to these girls is OK with you in public, but not in your own home.

OK, um, different strokes for different folks, I guess.

After reading everything, you have my permission to go have sex with your boyfriend. I can't see how that could possibly make things any weirder than they already are now.

Last edited by NeonKaos; 11-28-2009 at 05:22 PM.