View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 03:01 PM

Sounds like he is right into his "nre (try doing a tag search here for that)." It also sounds like she is also. They seem to need a reality check and now would be a good time to give it to them by saying, "okay people, you had three weeks to get to know each other, now its time to set some things straight. I don't want you at my house for a good long while as I don't know you and I don't think its fair to our kids to introduce you to our kids so soon. Every week I would like to get a sitter and have a date and every week I want a night off to myself. I don't see why I should be the one sitting at home. Lastly, scheduled dates please with consideration as to what I have planned. I don't want to be told, I want to be asked." Of course you can say this is a more pleasant way. But this is what I would say. I'm saying it in a cranky way because I have little tolerance for men who treat their women the way your husband is.

You might want to look at some threads on "foundations" and "lessons" too. You can find those by searching the tags also.