View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 12:54 PM

Had another lovely mid week date with The Ginger Weds into Thursday. We didn't get to see each other the previous week because he was working on a door frame for the studio he is building and it fell on him, on his head, leaving a big lump, and on his ankle, badly bruising that. Luckily, no concussion, no broken bones!

So, this week he was much recovered and we had a fantastic 24 hours together. We were both pent up from lack of sex/kink, and we sure made up for lost time! Whew, he is so hot. Both of us have really high sex drives, so I am assured it's not just NRE sex.

His wife's sex drive is sporadic and apparently she isn't as creative/kinky as me. How cool we are poly and can all provide various kinds of love in our own ways.

Also Ginger is still helping me empty my storage unit. It's 3/4 empty and most of the stuff in there belongs to my ex, so he and I are going to meet tomorrow morning to take a few things to the swap place at his town dump.

miss pixi is working a lot and doesn't manage sex as often as I'd like. Most people would be satisfied with what she provides but... (see above). Otherwise things are fine with her, she's doing great and we have lots in common and lots of fun and lovey times.

I almost broke up with The Gentleman the other night. He's just not the man I thought he was... he is acting so dark and depressed and anxious these days. I can only give so much support, and then it's like, "Dude, God helps those who help themselves. I will support and nurture you, but I refused to coddle you." I couldn't make myself say the actual breakup words. I realize I haven't actually broken up with someone since I was a teenager. All the guys I've dated since being single have just sort of faded away when the relationship had run its course. I've been dumped a few times too.... but never actually dumped someone! But I did tell him about my current reservations and I think he got the picture.

I haven't been going to OKC in months, and now, with "only" 2 lovers, I am still not motivated to do so. My 2 sweeties and the rest of my life keep me busy, contented, inspired, entertained, loved and sexed-up enough as it is.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 58, living with:
miss pixi, 37, who is dating (NRE):
Master, 32