05-04-2012, 03:12 AM
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Yelm, Washington
Hi Poly Heather,
Welcome to our forum.
How to post your profile pic:
- Click on "User CP" (top of this page, left hand side).
- The "User Control Panel" page then comes up.
- On that page, scan the column of options on the left hand side.
- Under "Settings & Options," click on "Edit Avatar."
- Your avatar is your profile pic.
- At this point the "Edit Avatar" page should come up.
- Click the radio button next to "Use Custom Avatar."
- Next, click in the text box under "Option 1" or "Option 2."
- Option 1 is to get your profile pic from a website.
- Type in the web address you want your profile pic to come from.
- Or, if you click under Option 2, you can upload your profile pic from your computer.
- Click on the "Browse" button if you're choosing Option 2.
- From there, navigate to the folder and picture in your computer that you want to use.
- Click on the picture you want and press the "Enter" key.
- The pic's address will then appear written out in the Option 2 text box.
- When you're done entering the pic's address into the "Option 1" or "Option 2" text box, click on the "Save Changes" button.
- If the computer gods be with you, your new pic will then appear as your profile pic.
- BUT REMEMBER: Your pic can't be larger than 80x80 pixels, and it can't be larger than 19.5 KB.
Hopefully this answers your question. If there's something you're confused on, let me know and I'll try to help.
Love means never having to say, "Put down that meat cleaver!"