1) Define "polyamory" in a sentence or phrase.
For me it is the ability to love more than one (personaly for me, I can be totally satisfied with one man and one woman) without secrets, with understanding, no lying and all that..
2) Give us a quick snapshot of yourself. Whatever you want to share in a few sentences, including whether or not you ID as poly.
I am poly, bi sexual, weird, crazy, I hate mainstream, love cats..
3) How many partners/lovers do you currently have if any? Tell us their names/pseudonyms and one or two things about them, including their role in your life (occasional fuckbuddy, spouse, romantic-but-not-sexual LDR, etc) and whether or not they have any contact or relationship with each other. Have you ever had more partners at a time than you have now?
Primary boyfriend we are about to get married and a girl.. for now he asked not to give it names, but it feels like she is my girlfriend.. touchy subject *_*
4) Do you have an "ideal" poly configuration? If so, what is it? If not, why not (haven't figured it out yet, don't believe in "ideal configurations", etc.)?
I have a a friend (girl) who has a husband and a girlfriend and they all live together happily ever after. wish it was like that for me..
5) Are you out about the role of poly in your life all of the time, some of the time, or none of the time? If some of the time, when? Are you satisfied with your level of outness?
I wish I was more out, boyfriend isn't ready..
6) Do you think that some ways of having relationships are inherently better or worse than others (poly vs mono, heirarchical poly vs egalitarian poly, etc)? If so, why?
I really don't care.. whatever works for people..
7) What are the best things about poly to you? What are the worst things?
Worst is my boyfriend having problems understanding, best that they all complete me..
8) Could you ever see yourself being happily monogamous?
9) Would you recommend poly to others who may not have considered it? How about to your kids if you have any now or ever end up having any?
If someone asked me about it I would say go for it, if I had a kid the same as long as they are happy.