View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 07:32 AM

The moral of the last post is that no marriage is perfect. She loves her goats, I do to, and I am a high strung nutt that needs a chill pill. Seriously she could write a list as long as mine on things that irk her about me. I am hot tempered, don't tend to listen, and I can be very cold and closed off at times.

What matters is that because she is she and I am I we fit together as one. Our differences make us a strong standing family. Every night I look forward to her arms wrapping around. She loves me with all of her heart and I do to. All we can do is work on those things. We have been together for 8 years. Not just together for sake of kids, but together because we love to snuggle with one another. We love to work on projects, and dream stupid big dreams. We love to play like kids, and piss each other off pushing buttons.

Of course one can push too far. Thatís when things have to get straightened out. It helps. It has helped me heal, and Jewell heal when done right. Marriage for us is constantly shifting and changing. Sometimes the earthquakes knock us into each other, sometimes they pull us apart. In the end we always end up intertwined together at night, or dancing in the kitchen with no music.

As for Lover we kindly let him know that we were working on some things. I had to leave him alone for over a week. I am a very private person, and would find it overstepping so many bounds to go and whine to him. Once it was worked out we explained what in general we were going through, and made it clear it was not because of our (Lover and I's) relationship.

Jewell is picking her top 10 goats. I am trying to relax more and be a little more um, gentle about how I ask for things. It is always a work in progress. It is ever changing or it is dying. I am everchanging. I am rambling. Good night.