View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 12:23 PM

I haven't posted here in a while... things are just going along swimmingly. I fall more in love with The Ginger every day (we've now been seeing each other for over 4 months). He's perfect for me, and so is miss pixi. They both enrich my life so much, in their own unique ways.

I am finding my feelings cooling some for The Gentleman (we've been seeing each other 7 months). He's got issues-- has plans, lots of plans, but procrastinates and then whines about how terrible his life is. I am disappointed. He's definitely a good hearted guy, smart, generous, and fun to talk to, but his lack of motivation frustrates me. We had a tough awkward talk about it the other day. Not sure where this is going to go...

He is something of a hoarder and his apartment was a mess the first time I went over there. I helped him reorganize some, and he said he was going to continue to work on decluttering and cleaning, painting, buying new kitchen appliances, light fixtures, a nicer couch, a new TV, but he never does anything until the day before I come over! He seems to do one project every week or two, to please me, and doesn't work on things on a regular basis, for HIMSELF.

But anyway, as far as poly arrangements go, I've got a good schedule worked out. I spend a long weekend with miss pixi, usually Friday evening til early Tuesday afternoon. Usually see The Ginger on Wednesday into Thursday. 2-3 times a month I go see The Gentleman in the midst of my Boston visit with miss pixi, for an evening date.

Otherwise, I've got my alimony from my ex, a part time job nannying, volunteer work with La Leche League, and plenty of hobbies and interests to keep me busy when I am not with a lover or other friends or family!
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37