View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 08:01 PM
Official Greeter

Well to be honest, this is the first time I've heard anyone object to it being in the (or in any) glossary. I originally put it there because one of the other Ppercs users had requested it (in the glossary discussions/submissions thread). At the time, it didn't occur to me that it'd be a problem, so I added it in. It's a big glossary, with more than a few "weird" entries. There were no objections at the time, and there's been no objections since then (until now), so it just never occurred to me to take it out. I did get one comment that another member got a chuckle out of it, and that he wouldn't use it himself ("too 2D," he actually said that), but he didn't actually object to its inclusion.

NY, since you do have a membership on Ppercs, I will assume (and post on that forum) that one vote is already in to strike the Lorax scale from the glossary. I will then see if any contrasting votes are placed (I'll probably give it about a month, because participation on Ppercs is reeeally slow right now). If no other votes are placed, then the Lorax scale will go bye bye.