View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 09:39 PM

I have a couple of new things in my life that I'm working on at the moment. They are related to each other though which is kind of interesting.

The first is that I'm working on getting more in touch with how I feel and once I know how I feel I'm working on expressing it. It's not an easy thing for me to d. I'm quite adept at talking about what is going on and how I'm reacting to it but I'm not good at pinpointing the emotion behind it.

The other thing I'm working on is figuring out what I want out of life. My husband has been talking for a while about wanting to invest in real estate. I don't have a passion or a drive to pursue it. Maybe the lack of drive comes from not having a big picture dream to be passionate about. Maybe there just isn't anything that I want that passionately to be able to embark on something completely new.

If anyone has links on how to identify emotions or how to figure out what you want out of life please send them my way. I think it's a time for personal growth and I'm only going to be better for it.