View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 06:09 AM

Sward is of the physical touch department. Big time. I like touch, but only in a special way most of the time: passive and calming is great, actively gong all out with touching and caressing and such easily gets on my nerves. I like lying together in front of the TV or just cuddled together for sleep or a quick stroke here or there over the day, but I hate it when I have to concentrate on the touch all the time it takes place. And Sward is a master at making yourself aware of the fact that he is touching you right now.

The hardest part is always when we sit down to eat. If we haven't had the chance to see each other over the day till that point, he is all over me. And I hate being interrupted when I eat (food is my third lover, in a way, I love eating ). There have been some serious hurt feelings on Sward's side and unnerving moments on mine when this happens. When I concentrate on my food, everyone asking physical attention of me feels like an intruder on my quality time with my dinner. Sounds strange but that is the case.

I am a quality time person, as well as a physical touch one. But it seems that my taste concerning the appropriate touch is quite special. I am well matched with Lin in that regard and have to look out for Sward getting enough touchy times even though I may be not in the best mood for it sometimes. But as already mentioned, those two go well with each other and I get my quality time as well while getting into the situation of touch with Daddy Bear So everything works out most of the time.

My Blog