View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 10:32 PM

At this moment of my life I am in love with two guys, both of them are wonderful, both of them are grounded, and really have their own particular visions about life, they are completely opposite to each other, both are very dominant...

Bob tells me he is a polygamous with a monogamous heart, he said he can be sexually invested with many people at the same time, but emotionally invested with only one woman at a time...

Leo is a swinger, he's been in several long term relationships that have ended due to his swinger status, but he was clear to me he could not get emotionally invested with two women at the same time...

I was going out with both men because I fell in love with both of them, at first it was alright, until things started getting a little complicated, so I thought this kind of relationships should not be that difficult, I never thought that I would be put in the situation I was put, I had to choose one of them, and I decided I would stay with the one that I had an stronger emotionally connection with that was Leo, we seemed to understand so much better, he is only 15 years my senior while Robert is 25 years my senior so we had too many problems...

Now I am married to Leo and we are having a baby, we are deeply in love, he is still a swinger and I am polygamous, I still see Bob and sleep with him occasionally, but for some reason Leo feels I should not see Bob...

can a person love more than one person at the same time? I love two men so I can tell you yes you can...