View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 03:49 PM

It's been a long, but good couple of weeks and I've been very busy. Runic Wolf started a full time job two weeks ago and I have been given a second part time position where I work. So for the first time in a long time, we can breathe financially.

This adjustment has been a little hard on him and Loveleigh, since she works over nights and is usually asleep when he gets off work, but I'm sure they'll figure it out. We're going to dinner with her, her husband, and his girlfriend tonight. We went over there on Monday to help her move in their new couches and stayed for dinner. But between their being sick, and us being sick, we haven't had much quality time. I know Runic Wolf misses her.

This week, Wendigo and I spent Thursday together. We'd made plans to do some work in the workshop, and still have time to spend some quality time together like we did a couple weeks ago, but the universe threw us a curve ball in the form of Yoda's school throwing in 2 half days this week with only a days warning. We tweaked our plans slightly and when Yoda got home, we were laughing over he mislabeled pokemon in one of his books. He actually got home 20 minutes before we were expecting him, so it's a good thing we didn't languish in bed like we had the last time. We took apart all my arrows that had failed at practice and discovered why they had, fixed it, and reassembled them. Now I just need to get my sewing machine up and running again so I can make the covers.

Last night, Runic Wolf and I curled up on the couch to watch Bunraku, since I'd only caught the tail end of it the night Loveleigh slept over. It's a good movie and it was nice to have a night in with no place to be for a change. No early bedtime for work in the morning. I love that he has weekends off now. Anyways, I'd promised him dinner and a blowjob for surviving the last 17 days of work - starting one job while still working the other - and he jokingly mentioned it when I came upstairs. I don't think he realized I was serious. He's been amazing lately and I just wanted to do something nice for him. Afterwards, we curled up and went to sleep. Best night of sleep I've had in a while.