View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuchka View Post
Really feel for people who do LDRs and need to share living all together when a lover visits.
Oh no, we are happy as clams. One-bedroom flat for three people, what more could you want? Well, we make do with that, but it sure is nice this time to take a break from that and share a hotel room with Mya alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuchka View Post
I know the same thing won't necessary feel the same for me as they feel for other people, and also there are some things I just won't be able to experience personally. But the small windows I've happened upon into how things roll on the "other sides" of my relationships have really helped me understand other points of view in a deeper way.
In an N there's a bonus in that even if you are a hinge of a V, you are a leg of a V at the same time. So, techically, you should be able to experience some of both sides. I haven't felt it to be much so, though. It's so individual. Even me and Mya, who are sort of in the exact same position, have somewhat different experiences in that. Then again, maybe we just happen to have personalities in our setting who experience things differently, yet you might find it more useful, if you feel more similarly to your partners.