View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 08:00 AM

This is exactly my experience dating women as a single man. It feels like women are incapable of making consistent, communicable decisions on their own. And, it also feels like everyone is interchangeable insofar as what matters to women is what you do for them, rather than who you are.

Lastly, it seems impossible for them to say 'no'. 'No' to a woman is her voicemail. It`s always silent, passive-aggressive, No. Usually, immediately after she`s led you to believe it was a 'yes.'

My wettest dream is to actually be able to have a woman`s undivided attention and time for 25 mins., and a clear yes or no, without having to marry her.

Flippety-flop flop. O.C.D.

I had a one-night stand with a girl last week, and, unprovoked she invited me to spend the night at her place (we were at a motel). When the time came to meet, did she pick up the phone? No. Then a week later, she calls me, showering me with lovey-dovey endearments, and we arrange to meet tonight. Does she pick up the phone? No. Does she return my call? No.

So, here I am again, talking to a voicemail with the feeling she`s not going to respond, absolutely clueless as to what might have changed in the past few hours since we decided to meet, until now. And, losing sleep over it in anger.

Which, in the final analysis, is probably her motivation. Why would she actually expend energy and time into me without my prompting, only to leave me hanging if not for some sick (and, all the sicker because of how petty it is) power game?

I don`t know if the fact that this isn`t the first, or second, or third time it`s happened makes it easier or harder to deal with.

-----------
All the flakiness disappears magically by two means, however: paying, or marrying. Which, to me amounts to the same. As, I`ve done both.

Last edited by feelyunicorn; 04-11-2012 at 08:31 AM.