Reminder: Poly Cocktails is Monday!
In addition to wishing everyone a happy holiday weekend, Open Love NY wants to remind you that Poly Cocktails is this Monday, April 9th at Affaire!
As always, come solo or bring your wife, husband, "others," girlfriends, boyfriends and theirs and meet like-minded people. If you identify as polyamorous, if you are in an open relationship, or if you want to learn more about this loving and progressive way of life, we invite you to come and get advice and support, have some drinks and laughs, and build our
community. All are welcome... feel free to pass this on to those who might have a serious interest.
New folks, please come see our hosts and greeters with lighted name tags and introduce yourselves!
Mon., April 9th
7 pm to midnight
50 Avenue B (between 3rd & 4th Sreets)
Drink Specials: $4 wine. $4 beers. $5 Jack Daniels.
RSVP on Facebook
Save the dates for the next Poly Cocktails (2nd Monday of every month): May 14th, June 11th
Lots of love & happiness,
O Man & Diana
As with all Poly Cocktails parties, House Rules
will be in effect:
Poly Cocktail House Rules
- Learn : Poly Cocktails is for learning about polyamory. It is not a play space. No nudity, kink or sex play is permitted at the event.
- Open communications : Poly Cocktails is a place to exercise open communications with intention, foster interactive dialogue, facilitate trust, develop your listening skills, and give and receive support.
- Verbal Consent : We encourage everyone to obtain verbal consent and explicit negotiations before initiating physical contact (e.g. hugging).
- Expectations : check them at the door! Interest in polyamory does not signal sexual availability or indicate sexual orientation.
- Respectful behavior toward hosts and guests is required.
- Safe Space : Poly Cocktails is safe space for all sexual orientations and gender/kink identities, as well as those who identify as monogamous. No photography, video or recording of any kind is allowed without prior verbal consent of all parties involved.