View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 05:50 PM

Default again

Again, thank you all for your perspective and understanding of my situation. This has been one of the hardest situations I have ever been through and I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. When I got back from spending the weekend with my friend, my bf and I had a long talk about the current state of things and a breakup was discussed, although we decided against it. He acknowledged my feelings and has said that he will not have anything more than a distant friendship with them unless I can feel completely at ease with them. We also decided we will go much slower with things and came up with a compromise we are both happy with. I am feeling much more optimistic about the situation and our relationship and I don't feel as much that I am merely treading water so to speak. We have a ways to go but we are making headway.

I know that alot of what I have said has made him look like a total d-bag, which he can be, and admittedly, I can be a real bitch, but this is just what we have been going through as of late. We are young and are prone to mistakes because of that but are trying to learn from our mistakes together, getting a few bumps and bruises along the way. I guess my point in writing this is that I hope that you guys do not judge him too harshly. He is an incredible guy and although this hasn't been his best moment he is sensitive and understanding and we love eachother alot. Thanks again!