View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windstar View Post
I'll just get right straight to it. Last night my wife gave our boyfriend his first oral orgasm. Man she went down on him so hard and so powerfully for so long, I thought she would have passed out from lack of oxygen and exhaustion!

She went down on me like that when we were first together six/seven years ago, but hasn't done anything like that for me in years.

Man was it weird to be on the sidelines watching her powersuck the soul out of him and realizing that *I* want that and she never does that to me! Man I got jealous!

Now, that said, I am completely happy that she did that to and for and with him. She did make him orgasm, and he has been unable to really do that with us. So he shed some protective layers last night when she made him come.

i'm just being jealous that I don't get touched like that ever. Sure, NRE & all...just feeling the jealousy. I also understand that it was just plain hard to make him come, so she HAD to go hard and long like that to get him there. I dont take that long or that much work. Still. Waaaaaa!
I hear you, and exactly where you're coming from. I've read all the replies so far and I feel like we are in the same boat. I am enthusiastic about giving still but she rarely returns the favor. There have been a few occasions but generally its one-sided. So when she gave her boyfriend one I was a little irritated because I usually don't even get the "wetting".

If you're otherwise happy with your sexual relationship, don't let this bother you. If your wife is open to your requests, ask her for it like the others have said. However, I'm guessing your wife is like mine and asking will do nothing more than irritate her.

Although, I did have one of our best friends through her a surprise sex toy party and she bought some stuff that she says she's going to use to make oral more enjoyable for her. So with that in mind here's hoping that I get a little more fun! Yay! Maybe you could try that out. haha.

Kyle: 27 year old male
Katie (rymmare): 25 year old female
Kids: girl: 5 years old, boy: 3 years old