View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 03:22 PM

I am sorry that you are going through such a rough time, Redpepper. I will tell you the same thing that I tell Wendigo and Runic Wolf when they are going through something that I can't fathom or heal the hurt from. I wish that I know he magic words to erase all the pain you're in; to restore your sense of balance and self; but I don't. I'm not sure such a thing exists, but I'm here if you need me.

With Runic Wolf's depression and Wendigo's living situation, there are often times when I feel overwhelmed by giving them all that I have and realizing that it isn't enough to keep a smile on their faces. It physically hurts for me to see the people I care about hurting; ah the problems of being an empath; so at times I need to withdraw myself from a situation where I feel like I'm not helping and maybe your loves are doing that as well. They rallied to your side when you needed them, but even combined, it wasn't enough to heal your hurt and restore you to the Redpepper they love.

Perhaps they are lost and confused as to what to do and need to take some time and space for themselves as well so that they don't get sucked into the feeling of frustration and hurt at not being able to "fix" you. I know that I get that way sometimes. I blame myself for not being able to make it right for them, though I didn't make it wrong in the first place. Just some food for thought. PM me if you need to talk.