View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 02:21 PM

Amen to that.

I can see several of these sides but I feel the exact same way about it as HappiestManAlive.

If I had not married my husband, I would not have had a male as a life partner but would still have been very much poly. I would have had a female main and probably a male second at different times in life.

What I found in my husband is what very well your woman could have found in you: her other half or that which makes her whole.

Being a bi woman, I look at people as an over all and there are very few ppl I find emotionally attractive enough to involved with (only personally ofcourse)

My experience is this:
male or female, if you find the person that makes u happy in life, it doesnt matter what gender. if they complete u (relationship speaking) and are a pillar to you in some form or fashion, then there is a connection that should not be judged.

I had not ever been with another man sexually before my husband either (had dated tho) but darn well did not use him to justify my sexuality. Im bi, not completely lesbian, why would I need to justify that to myself (If I were in this situation ofcourse) Its a wonderful balance that if you are in a loving relationship and understand eachothers needs, works even better because she is bi (imho of course) because of the fact that if you are both poly, she is probably going to seek relationship partners based on emotional and character, not gender.
*shrugs*
"There are countless ingredients that make up the human body and mind, like all the components that make up me as an individual with my own personality. Sure, I have a face and voice to distinguish myself from others, but my thoughts and memories are unique only to me, and I carry a sense of my own destiny. Each of those things are just a sm part of it. I collect information to use in my own way. All of that blends to create a mixture that forms me and gives rise to my conscience." 2ndGig