View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by insanity View Post
yeah we have threesomes, honestly I think it is the only time when I don't have to stress out to make everyone happy because everyone's enjoying...
but we sometimes sleep together because at out place because she is to drunk/tired/to late to drive home...
Cant go to her place for few reasons one of them being, it is way too soon for him to understand that it is not the end of the world if I have sex with her without him being around. (sometimes I am with her when he is in another room sleeping or whatever..)

it is not really about sleeping in one bed but more about me doing stuff with her like hugging/holding hands/that kind of girly stuff that I won't do with him (because he just doesn't like it plus it is more of a feminine way to show affection)

Oh! plus he doesn't really understand that I can have feelings for her and still love him..
1 - If she can't drive home, that isn't your boyfriends fault. He shouldn't have to sleep in a bed with someone that he doesn't want to sleep with in his own home. Why not have her sleep in a spare room (if you have one) or on the couch? Or make sure she stay sin a state of mind that she can drive? How often is she staying? I would buy an air mattress and sleep with her on that over sleeping 3 in the bed if all 3 aren't happy about it. How is your boyfriend adjusting to the non-sexual time you spend with this woman? Is it possible that you could ease him into being okay with you being gone overnight by going to her place for increasing amounts of time - possibly starting out without having sex until he's more comfortable with you being gone at all?

2. How in the world is holding hands girly? Hugging? I hug men ALL THE TIME. Now, him not liking it, I can understand, but I'm not seeing how these things are feminine.

3. This is a struggle for many people. Especially if he is mono, then he probably does have a very hard time understanding. Most people are raised that you're supposed to fall in love with one person, marry that one person, and settle down and be happy with that one person for the rest of your life. When something shakes up that viewpoint, it's hard. Just try to be open and honest and supportive to help him adjust.

It really seems like you two (boyfriend and you) and you three (you, boyfriend, and girlfriend) need to sit down and discuss what everyone REALLY wants and is comfortable with.