View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by km34 View Post
NRE makes a person much more excitable and eager to chat with strangers.
oh good gravy, THIS. I had dinner with a friend last night. She met me when I was coupled with Current BF. She had met First BF, they were both to our house for thanksgiving. I told her (a while ago) that I'm now with both of them. All I want to talk about is that, and while she politely acknowledges anything I say, she's clearly not interested in a conversation about it.

So I hang out here, with y'all.

Regarding topic, there's no mention of solo poly folks. I sort of feel like one. I had 'broken up' with Current BF; indeed, told him to GTFO of my house. (okay, it's an apartment, and we shared the rent) He only moved to the next building over. But we were busy working at separating.

I think your thoughts are interesting, Vincennzo, and I'm glad for the thread. I also think the online sample size is likely small, and inclined to see more troubles than happys.

Me: female, bi, (formerly hinge of a vee)
with FirstBoyFriend (FBF)(moderately long-distance)
and no longer with CurrentBoyFriend (CBF)(who lives in the apartment building next door)