View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 04:45 PM

Default Wednesday - In The End

What was initially a crappy day got a bit better after the kids went to bed. Katie and I worked out as usual and then I decided to go for a very long walk. I had planned on walking anyway but it turned into an hour+ walk. I called A during this time and we talked about (redacted). Eventually I realized I had been gone way longer than intended so I went home. When I finally went inside Katie seemed upset that I had been gone so long do I asked her and she said if she had gone on a walk for an hour I would have been upset. I let her walk away and then later said, "maybe I got mad in the past but you went to LA for a week and I was fine. I think one hour walking around town isn't that big of a deal". She found that comforting. So, awesome!

At some point during the day I talked to my wife about visiting A as well. She seemed more receptive than I expected. Right now my expectation is to set something up for July or August. Yay!

Kyle: 27 year old male
Katie (rymmare): 25 year old female
Kids: girl: 5 years old, boy: 3 years old