View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 02:46 PM

Funny thing happened last Thursday after fighter practice. Loveleigh had just finished helping me out of my corset and Wendigo was struggling with getting out of his armor; there we were surrounded on all sides by people who don't know about us and she asked him if he wanted his girlfriend to help with that (meaning me). Wendigo answered the question w/o skipping a beat with something along the lines of at his age, he can dress and undress himself while i quietly shushed her. No one else seemed to notice and if they did, no one said anything.

Later that night, she e-mailed me and asked me to pass along an apology to him. She assumed that because Runic Wolf was being so open with everyone that she was his girlfriend, that everyone knew about Wendigo and I as well. When I told him this, he said that it had crossed his mind that she'd said it outloud too, but he didn't want to draw more attention to it. Neither of us are ashamed of our relationship, we just don't feel the need to broadcast it from the rooftops. Everyone who NEEDS to know, does. Those who don't may or may not, but that's up to them to figure out. If they have a problem with it, that's on them too. Our marriages aren't going anywhere.

It amazes me that we've come this far. Wendigo and I had planned to get Runic Wolf drunk and play some rock band after our battle on Sunday. Runic Wolf invited Loveleigh, which ended up with her, her husband, his new girlfriend (who is her sisters friend and one of their roommates), her sister, and 2 of her kids descending on our house while Wendigo and I were almost in too much pain to move. Still, it went better than I expected; even if Runic Wolf was tossing around poly lingo at he end of the night. It feels so weird to call them metamours when they are just people in my life that I care about.