View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 04:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycindie View Post
May I point out that asking her if she wants to do anything and then walking away to sulk when she says, "no" is not stating any of your needs to her. No wonder you feel as if they are not being met. You are the one who needs to assert yourself in finding ways to get those needs met, starting with letting her know what they are!

What prevented you from putting your arms around her and saying, "I'd really like to lay down and cuddle right now," or "I want you, honey, I'm so turned on by you right now" to let her know what you were really asking for?
I didn't sulk away. I just walked away. The last 5 years are what stopped me. If she's not in the mood and says, "no" then all I'm going to do is irritate her. If she's not in the mood and gives me even a hesitant light then yes, I continue my pursuit but this was not one of those cases.

I can't even tell you how many times I've said I wanted to cuddle and she says "no, I'm comfortable" or "no. You know I don't like doing that".

Kyle: 27 year old male
Katie (rymmare): 25 year old female
Kids: girl: 5 years old, boy: 3 years old

Last edited by KyleKat; 03-29-2012 at 04:32 AM.