View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 03:20 AM

Default Tuesday - A Lonely Day

This morning I woke up and did not feel well. I imagine exhaustion played a part but I felt much more tired than usual. I called in saying I would come in an hour late and stay an hour late and went back to sleep. Eventually I got up and made it into work and spent most of the day dealing with my boss's boss and other people of that level because their boss wanted something done quicker than right now. Texted A a little but otherwise fairly uneventful day. A and I didn't get to talk much at all today, actually. Katie was in a better mood when I got home and we worked out which helped but she's still not back to normal and it's being reflected in her sex drive which is driving me nuts. I'm not going to get into details but suffice to say there's more than just frequency issues.

Played a few rounds of battlefield 3 with one of my buddies and headed to bed. In fact I typed this whole post from my phone while in bed.

Kyle: 27 year old male
Katie (rymmare): 25 year old female
Kids: girl: 5 years old, boy: 3 years old